May 3, 2008

Where I get my Inspiration to Photograph

Mariemil: I've been ask a few times where I find my inspiration from to photograph.. and here is the answer.. it's nothing technical, and not complicated at all.. the things I do, places I see, and people I meet are all ingredients of finding my inspiration..

It is all what i see with my eyes and feel in my heart.. the people I photograph are just people who feel like me and laugh like me too.. to get involved in their lives, to shares thoughts and joys of their upcoming wedding day, to hear the silliest things their children have done or just to listen to the bumps in the road in their lives.. is what inspires me to give them wonderful photos and great memories..

With all the love and appreciation from our clients that leave a lasting impression on us.. it is the best we can do to return the same gesture..

1 comments:

Marina May 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

You are an artist and the work you do is amazing. If I haven't said it a million times, I have not said it enough. You and Paolo are a God send to us. The images you are capturing for us are timeless. But the comfort and the ease that you make us feel is priceless. In a world where everyone is so disconnected,You make it your business to capture the good in people and the common love. I am amazed with you both. Much love. Marina & Mitch

Post a Comment