March 15, 2009

Tesoro Trattoria Restaurant - Adriana + Victor Wedding - - 3.14.09

The proofs are up for viewing now! To all the guests, please go to the proofs website http://maolo.instaproofs.com type your email address and the password that is on the Event Card provided to you from the reception. Thank you and ENJOY the sneak peek photos below and the rest of the photo proofs!!

I did their e-session a few days before I left for Asiaville back in November and a few days after I arrived I did their wedding. Time surely does fly =) When these two hired I liked them already when I found out they would be Mr. & Mrs. "Z" eledon

They had planned their wedding for over a year and the details definitely showed it. The location was absolutely gorgeous to the city and buildings surrounding. They married and had their reception all outdoors at Tesoro Trattoria Restaurant.

The food and candy buffett was.. Y-U-M-M-Y

I want to also give props to my 2nd photographer on this day, Shannon Lee. She did a great job covering things and being places I couldn't get to!



























































2 comments:

ES-Sense March 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

WOW!!!!! Great Job Mariemil! Are you sure you're going to need me!?!? Beautiful work!

shannon lee March 16, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

mariemil, these look fabulous! thank you so much for letting me be apart of this. you are truly amazing. i really look forward to working and learning from you again!

Post a Comment