June 3, 2009

Aidan's 5th Birthday - 6.3.09

My nephew Aidan turned 5 today.. My sister and I helped him celebrate with his classmates at school. The kids had a blast and I loved capturing how sugar took over them.. heehee It's so amazing seeing him growing up and celebrating his birthday every year.. Smooches =0)

cupcakes by auntie mar.. drinks, birthday sign and party favors provided by mommy.. and the birthday hat aidan's classmates made for him.




i remember aidan asking me in march when it was my birthday.. "auntie, why is my birthday taking so long?".. i told him, "sweetie, take your time, when you reach my age you don't want to rush your birthdays."


singing happy birthday, having some drinks and dancing.. good times!


this kid was on a roll and just made me crack up.. haha


sugar does make kids hyper eh? oh well, they were going home to their parents.. heehee


aidan loves his sweets.. but i think the boy next to him had too much sugar.. he has a headache =0)


this one slept throughout the whole bday party.. Zzzz


i couldn't believe that the gift bag was almost as tall as aidan.. oh my!


aidan attempted to open his bday present from one of his classmates.. but i guess it was a team effort..




aww aidan loves his auntie mar..


aidan loves mommy too!


and he thinks his teacher is pretty awesome too!


aidan's preschool class =0) I absolutely love each kid's expression.. shows their individuality and character.. so cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment