February 23, 2008

Diaper Cake for 2nd Nephew to come

My sister Emily was stoked when I surprised her with this little gift of a diaper cake filled with all the essentials for 2nd son to come... my niece Waverly and nephew Aidan were facinated with all the little things for the baby.. we all can't wait till he's born.. i just told my sister he better not come out when i'm on my cruise weekend or the weekend of my birthday.. but none the less he'll be an awesome kid (of course not my first love Aidan) because of course he will be born in March, like me =)




2 comments:

lavoisierian prophet February 23, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joel Llacar February 26, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Great job on capture the little things. I love detail shots such as these. Good off-camera flash work as well.

Post a Comment