February 18, 2008

UCLA - Yurika + Paul Engaged - 2.16.08

Yurika is camera shy (in these photos you would never tell), so I found places to shoot at UCLA by Royce Hall where hardly anyone was around. With Paul's help she warmed up to the idea of taking pictures and I snuck in places to photograph in the public eye. =p After that they made my job so much easier. They became playful and so silly I was afraid I'd have too much camera shake from laughing so hard. After we had lunch in Westwood Village at California Pizza Kitchen. It was great seeing them interact with one another and we can't wait to be guests at their wedding this September. The one thing I learned from this shoot is for future shoots, I need knee pads for those below shots...Heehee =)


1 comments:

Joel Llacar February 26, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

GO BRUINS Baby!! I see that you like to use vignette on most of your shots. I do to!

Post a Comment