August 1, 2009

Getty Center - Ida Mae + Aleksey Engaged - 8.1.09

Location: Getty Center, Los Angeles, CA

These two were a hoot too photograph.. they were so up to doing anything. I even loved the choice of outfits they chose. Simple yet bold. I guess what best describes them. I can't wait till their wedding next month. Their reception will be at a Russian Restaurant with some traditional customs. A first for Paolo and I. Weddings of different cultures and traditions are just a treat for us to see such beautiful details and things going on.

I enjoyed alot of the photos where they would look at one another. Aleksey would compliment Ida and she would just shine.


I have this obsession with the game Scrabble so it was great when Ida told me her and Aleksey use to go to coffee shops often and play Scrabble. Marry me.. awww He scored some great points with words like that to her.




These coffee cups were pretty cool. It was a map of the different countries and Coffee said in different languages.






cute little umbrella tree




I put them on some rocks and with one idea to shoot, they came up with another good one. I love when couples throw in a shot they want too. It makes it their own. As for me the rock I was standing on would wiggle from time to time and I about freaked out that I might fall and my camera would get hurt. Yes, the camera's safety first then mine.. Haha




To suit being at a museum I made them frame their faces and create their own art.. see how they did.


He calls this "The Invisible String" pulling at his lip. So much better to see in person.








Who's the better half?


Yellow shoes so cool!


with some nice breezy winds that helped clear some smoggy Los Angeles skies, made for a wonderful blue sky and city view.


goofy end to their e-session in the tram from the museum. I was in one cart and they were in the other. They told me that they will be skydiving together before they getting married. This look is kind of what I imagine they would look as they jump off the plane. Have a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment